Hello there,
i’m using Coda from weeks and i’m having a problem for getting the current time when Status is Done, i tried a formula and an automation and both aren’t working., could you check?
this is the page and you’ll find more info test
Thanks to whoever helps!
Hi @Giuseppe_Boinega ,
In your column4 formula (that I corrected), the issue is that the Now() will be dynamic [in fact I use that when I need a countdown or timer) > wrong solution
rather :
I tried to create a button to “finish” a task, that will :
- set the status to “Done”
- put the time of closing in Date using Now(), but just once, and wont be dynamic
I also changed your automation “Rule” that works now
, but which is slow
Please tell me if one of solutions (button or automation) are OK for you 
Quentin
I checked both cases and they work, thank you @Quentin_Morel!
I saw the issues, and I’ll learn from them 
Just checked and both cases work, thank you @Quentin_Morel!
I saw the issues, and I’ll learn from them 