Hi all,
I have many tables (for ex: “Table 1” & “Table 2”) in my document and i would like to add all tables value to “Grand Final” Table. There are 2 options for end-user to do it:
- Add every single row value by pushing a button in each table
- Add whole table column value: As User can create new tables (table 3, table 4, etc), listcombine in Grand Final is complicated to them to modify formula in new tables. I suggest a “Table Content” containing buttons which push all button in each table.
For option 2, depending on Table name in column 1, I want every button action to connect to relative table. For ex: Button on the first row pushes all button in Table 1, Button on the second row does the same thing in Table 2.
I have tried a formula of action Add Table Column button but it does not work.
RunActions([Thisrow.column1].Button)
In my opinion, Coda should take Excel’s Indirect into consideration in this case.
If you have other ideas to solve it, pls share with me.